Belwith Keeler - B077148-MB
Flare Collection Pull 7-9/16 Inch (192mm) Center to Center Matte Black Finish
||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov
||L:10.83"x W:4.33"x H:1.57" 0.37 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Inspired by the elegant curves of modern faucets, this collection showcases graphic simplicity and a gentle flare detail that easily coordinates and enhances your space.
- All essential mounting hardware included for an effortless installation
- Our Brushed Golden Brass finish is modern and sophisticated. Designed to match brushed brass faucets and lighting fixtures, the finish makes brass contemporary once again.
- Goes well with transitional homes
- The gentle arc of the pulls gives the collection a soft elegance
- Simple forms and clean lines complete this modern look
- Belwith-Keeler is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our in-house design team scouts the latest styles, and re-imagines them into a refined product selection. With high quality details and expert fit and finish, only the finest are added into out living library of designs since 1893.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
B077148-MB - Belwith Keeler
Central Arizona Supply is proud to present this matte black finished cabinet pull, by Belwith Keeler. The B077148-MB is made from premium materials, this Cabinet Pull offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Belwith Keeler's decorative Flare Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Belwith-Keeler® is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading cabinet hardware design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our kitchen and bath hardware collections are refined with expert fit and finish, adding only the finest to our living library of design since 1893.