Belwith Keeler - B076888-14
Sinclaire Collection Pull 3-3/4 Inch (96mm) Center to Center Polished Nickel Finish
||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov
||L:5.75"x W:0.75"x H:1.44" 0.39 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- A traditional play on art deco stylings, the cosmopolitan detail of the Sinclaire collection can transform a room''s design with classic elegance. Versatile for all decor schemes.
- All essential mounting hardware included for an effortless installation
- The subtle details of this collection have been meticulously composed to create these contemporary pieces
- This collection draws upon classic and timeless design elements
- Simple forms and clean lines complete this modern look
- Satin brass, Brushed Golden Brass, and Flat Ultra Brass are modern and luxurious
- Belwith-Keeler is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our in-house design team scouts the latest styles, and re-imagines them into a refined product selection. With high quality details and expert fit and finish, only the finest are added into out living library of designs since 1893.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
B076888-14 - Belwith Keeler
Central Arizona Supply is proud to present this polished nickel finished cabinet pull, by Belwith Keeler. The B076888-14 is made from premium materials, this Cabinet Pull offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Belwith Keeler's decorative Sinclaire Collection, so make sure to check out other transitional fixtures to accessorize your room.
Belwith-Keeler® is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading cabinet hardware design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our kitchen and bath hardware collections are refined with expert fit and finish, adding only the finest to our living library of design since 1893.