Belwith Keeler - B072442-VBN
Facette Collection Pull 8-11/16 Inch (220mm) Center to Center Vintage Bronze Nickel Finish
||This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, nickel or chrome, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: P65Warnings.ca.gov
||L:9.56"x W:0.88"x H:1.50" 1.01 lbs.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCT INFORMATION:
- Faceted architecture and honeycomb shapes are prevalent in jewelry, art, and furniture. Reflections from eight sides and transitional accents warm this simple geometric collection.
- All essential mounting hardware included for an effortless installation
- The subtle details of this collection have been meticulously composed to create these contemporary pieces
- This collection draws upon classic and timeless design elements
- Silver tones give this collection a classic and contemporary look, a great option for most spaces
- Constructed from solid brass
- Belwith-Keeler is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our in-house design team scouts the latest styles, and re-imagines them into a refined product selection. With high quality details and expert fit and finish, only the finest are added into out living library of designs since 1893.
Professional delivery is available for most products we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery for you!
B072442-VBN - Belwith Keeler
Central Arizona Supply is proud to present this vintage bronze nickel finished cabinet pull, by Belwith Keeler. The B072442-VBN is made from premium materials, this Cabinet Pull offers great function and value for your home. This fixture is part of Belwith Keeler's decorative Facette Collection, so make sure to check out other contemporary fixtures to accessorize your room.
Belwith-Keeler® is a brand refined in elegance, with trend-leading cabinet hardware design, inspired by the latest fashion. Our kitchen and bath hardware collections are refined with expert fit and finish, adding only the finest to our living library of design since 1893.